Thursday, April 10, 2008

re-adoption day!

Anna was legally ours on July 3, 2007 (although completely mine in my heart when I saw her precious face), but in order for Anna to have state issued birth certificate, we needed to "re-adopt" her at our county courthouse. Today was that day and Rooster, Momma Hen and Peeps caused quite a commotion...

 

Anna plopped herself down in the hallway with her bag of fish crackers to enjoy her snack

 

The Judge and our family
(Should it bother me that Anna looks so grumpy??? She was actually very tired this morning and I think she is cutting some molars.)

 

Celbration lunch! Say (soy)"Cheese!!!!"
Ashleigh thought we should go to the Chinese place for lunch - since it was a Chinese adoption, but I said American food is the fare of the day since it was really an American adoption :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mom, Daniel, Bethany and Julia said...

Congratulations! How exciting! I'm ashamed to say that we have not done that step even yet. Dh is so busy he hasn't been able to schedule the time so I leave it to him. Pray for us, if only to get more documents for her in hand! Everyone looks great and corndogs and fries seem very appropriate for such a day! We'd do the same thing!