Monday, April 21, 2008

room by room

I am *hoping* that as a motivator to get boxes unpacked, I can take a picture of each room as it is unpacked to post so you can see the new house. We'll see if that helps me get it done any faster :) LOL!!!

the kitchen

11 comments:

mommyjoymarie said...

I can't see the picture :(

Laura said...

I can't see it either, and I'm dying to see your kitchen! :)

Shelley said...

I'm right there with everyone else....waiting to see the kitchen! : )

Connie J said...

Yes, come on "kitchen" show yourself ;-)

Connie J said...

Gorgeous! We'll be there in two weeks ;-)

Kim said...

The Kitchen looks beautiful!! Can't wait to visit and see the whole house.

Laura said...

Ooh, nice! I have to admit that I'm having a little bit of a struggle not being jealous. :) But at the same time I'm incredibly happy for you guys and I'm SO glad that it's happening!

mommyjoymarie said...

I can see it now! Great job!

acctaylor said...

Wow! Looks really good. Looks like you are ready to cook those big family meals.

Pam said...

You are fast! Great job in the unpacking phase! It's always fun setting up a new house!

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love it!!! We are planning our vacation to the Lakey Farm! Be there in July!!!! LOL