I saw this book

about a month after I got home with Anna and KNEW it was too soon to buy it, but mentally made note of it. Last week I ordered TWO copies of it and decided to give one away on my blog.
It is such a sweet little story for any Momma Hen to read to her peep.
So - here's what you do...
leave a comment. You gotta. De-lurk if you must :) Register for a google account if you haven't and leave a comment.
Tell me what your favorite children's book is.
And PLEASE...
link me on your blog. This giveaway is open to ANYONE!
I will have my kids draw a number (assigned in order to the comments) on Monday night.
I have recently started moderating my comments, so you may not see your comment appear immediately, but it will appear.
I think that's all for now.
Have a great day! I am off to pick up Ash and Austin from camp and can't wait to see them!!!

13 comments:
My favorite children's book is Love You Forever. It makes me cry everytime and my children always look at me really funny when I do. They will understand one day!
Have a fabulous weekend. We are headed to NC for 10 days. Lots of time at the beach and on the boat...we can't wait!
my favorite children's book...that is really, really hard. i love all books. but one of my favorites as i got a little older was Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle. It is hilarious! I could read it today and laugh. Its about all these little kids who do bad stuff and their parents take them to Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle, and she fixes them without the kids actually knowing she's fixing them.
I also really like Amelia Bedelia.
I loved The Boxcar Children when I was little. I read it to my 4-yr-old twins recently, and they loved it too even though it only had a few pics.
My favorite book is anything by Eric Carle - but especially The Hungry Caterpillar!! I love the color, and the simplicity of his books. My boys have learned most of their animals through his board books.
Okay Tami...this is a hard one...I too like everything by Eric Carle. Max LOVES the classic (or shall I say old school...I remember reading these) books by Syd Hoff, Danny the Dinosaur, Sammy the Seal, and Oliver...these are his big time favorites right now. I LOVE, Guess How Much I Love YOU.
I would love to be in the drawing for Five Little Chicks...since I an on my way to having 5 little chicks myself...even though 3 of my are grown, they will always be my little chicks :-)
Have a great weekend and thanks for a chance to win....this is fun!
Kim
Ok, This momma of "five chili peppers" will join in...
I must tell you that I am a fanatic about children's books.
I have so very many favorites, but the one that I love is called Mary's First Christmas by Walter Wangerin Jr. . This book is a beautiful tale of Mary(Jesus' mother)telling Jesus' story to him as a child. Makes me cry everytime I read it.
I too love "Guess How much I love You" and "Love you Forever". More wonderful author's with very heartfelt books would be Tomie dePaola and Patricia Polocco.
Oh, I thought of another favorite...Daisy Come Home by Jan Brett...(about a little Chinese girl)
Can you tell that my mom is a librarian and I taught Kindergarten for years??
My Favorite book is There was an old lady who swallowed a fly. After having Caitlyn I had to go out and find that book. Now she can read it to me.
Impossible to choose just one, since my job immerses me in children's books! So one of my kids' favorites: "Take Me Out of the Bathtub." We have 3 different editions.
I think that Eric Carle is my favorite right now too. If I had to pick one, I'd say Brown Bear, Brown Bear. Esther brings it to me constantly!
I cannot wait to read Anne of Green Gables with my little girl. I think her favorite is I'm a Big Sister Now.
Hi Tami! I'm Laura's sis-in-law too :) Mark (her brother) is my husband.
Maybe I should pick my son's favorite book - it is "Pajama Time" by Sandra Boynton and his favorite for his whole first year was "Mr. Brown can Moo, can you?" by Dr. Seuss.
What a nice idea, I know whoever gets the book will enjoy it! Thanks for offering it up :)
I have to agree with Shelley, my favorite children's book is Love you Forever. It is such a sweet book.
am i too late??
anything by Sandra Boynton when my kids were wee littles. I could probably repeat several of her books right now by memory.
Post a Comment