Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day!!!
I have been blessed by some pretty amazing fathers that God has allowed to be part of my life...

My husband...
 

This man is amazing. He has taught me so much about patience with these blessings. He has shown me how to have fun with my kids and live in the moment we have right now. I have said it before - and I will say it again - I am so thankful that when I was young and stupid, God knew what would attract me to this man as a teenager and he knew the kind of husband and father he would be today.

A lot of who my husband is today is because of this man...
 

I am thankful for the example Chris's dad gave him to be the provider for his family and a lover of his wife.

And THIS guy...
 

well - he's my Dad (hidden among 10 of his soon to be 13 grandkids!). He has always supported me, always encouraged me and always cheered me on. I was an only daughter and I am SOOOO glad I didn't have to share the daddy/daughter bond...

Some people only get two dads (a dad and a father-in-law), but some people are blessed enough to have an "extra" dad...
 

and here's mine. TJ has been my step-dad for over 20 years. Lucky him - he got me right as I was entering my teenage years! Can you imagine a worse time to become a dad?! It was hard to find a picture of TJ because he is always serving and rarely sitting still.

Thank you to all these special dads in my life. You are amazing and you are loved.

(and - I happen to have two "little" brothers that are pretty amazing dads, too! Adam has four children and a fifth on the way - while he attends dental school! Christopher has two adorably sweet little boys and another little man on the way. I am proud of you two!)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: