Monday, June 16, 2008

*mondays*

Mondays used to me such a great day for me! I used to get so much done on Monday mornings. Lately though - I just feel lazy.
We had a rough night around here last night. Amy isn't feeling super well and was up really late. Then they were up really early. Not such a pretty combo...
And it's raining today.
A lot.
Pouring.
I just barely am out of the shower and am sitting in my chair - sipping a third cup of coffee :) - and Amy says "Momma - I am bored without my brother and sister". (Ash and Austin left for camp yesterday).
So this is what our morning looks like...



Can I just say that I already missed them last night? I have been home with them all day - every day - for over a year (with the exception of China) and I had the realization yesterday that I am going to miss them like crazy when they head back to school in the fall.
I won't be bored.
There will be a 4, 3 and 1 year old running around and keeping me on my toes.
But there is just a different dynamic around here without Ashleigh leaping through the living room or Austin singing "Sunshine of Your Love" (too much Guitar Hero...). I have the best bigs on the planet...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wish we were there to come over and play! :)