I love reading your blog. Your stories about adoption move me! Your family is abosulutely beautiful and we will continue to pray for your new lil one:) and your family! Your JiJi is absolutely adorable! We have a golden retriever who is now 1! She used to lay with her legs behind her just like yours! too cute:) God bless!
Thanks for posting the pictures. We cannot believe how big Jiji jas gotten since we saw her...they do grow fast. She is so cute...She and Elvis will have to meet. Kim
My parents had a Golden Retriever when I was in high school, and she was a WONDERFUL dog. She was great with my nieces and nephews, letting them stick their fingers in her nose and eyes. The only downside was the hair, but it was worth it for such a nice dog.
By the way, I found your blog through Laura. We are real-life friends.
3 comments:
I love reading your blog. Your stories about adoption move me! Your family is abosulutely beautiful and we will continue to pray for your new lil one:) and your family! Your JiJi is absolutely adorable! We have a golden retriever who is now 1! She used to lay with her legs behind her just like yours! too cute:)
God bless!
Thanks for posting the pictures. We cannot believe how big Jiji jas gotten since we saw her...they do grow fast. She is so cute...She and Elvis will have to meet.
Kim
My parents had a Golden Retriever when I was in high school, and she was a WONDERFUL dog. She was great with my nieces and nephews, letting them stick their fingers in her nose and eyes. The only downside was the hair, but it was worth it for such a nice dog.
By the way, I found your blog through Laura. We are real-life friends.
Post a Comment