Friday, June 27, 2008

sooooooooooo EXCITED!!!

I just couldn't wait to share this!

I have been looking for a rather large piece of artwork to hang on our kitchen wall. At first I thought about a picture. Couldn't find one that I liked.

Then I went to a really cool home party that has expressions that you can put on your walls. I loved them and bought a great picture for the master bath (which I am painting right now and will post pics of soon), but I didn't see anything that really caught my eye for the kitchen.

My decorating right now really is focused on our identity as a family. Our mission. Our life.

I needed something cutsom.

I saw that Jody and Andy had an awesome decal made for their family.

I am such a copycat. :)

I contacted Elephannie who has an Etsy shop and gave her my idea...

I could have never imagined she would come up with THIS!!!

 


It will be here soon and I will photograph it on the wall and post it. I can't wait.

It's perfect.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Gail said...

That is too cool! It will look great in that space.

Laura said...

I like it too! That's really neat. I can't wait to see what you're painting! I admire anyone with artistic abilities, because I don't have them. Adam gets a good laugh every time I try to draw something. :)

Kim said...

I LOVE the decal....that is amazing...Can she make a decal of any quote? I loved her Esty shop. I can't wait to see a photo of the finished product....I know it will look GREAT.

Kim