It came to the right address? God is good.
In His perfect timing! That's our Great Big God!! Congratulations on that fabulous piece of paper!!Kim H.
Tami~ I am so happy it came! Now if that LOA will just follow right behind it! Out righteousness print came today. I love it and can't wait to display it in my house so I can share your story.Love to your family~
WOO HOO! One more MAJOR piece of the puzzle is behind you. And we know that LOA is coming soon! :) When is day 77 anyway?Love,Wendy
Tami--Congratulations! I am so happy for you!! :) I forget, how long were you waiting?Megan
Woo Hoo!!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
It came to the right address? God is good.
In His perfect timing! That's our Great Big God!! Congratulations on that fabulous piece of paper!!
Kim H.
Tami~
I am so happy it came! Now if that LOA will just follow right behind it! Out righteousness print came today. I love it and can't wait to display it in my house so I can share your story.
Love to your family~
WOO HOO! One more MAJOR piece of the puzzle is behind you. And we know that LOA is coming soon! :) When is day 77 anyway?
Love,
Wendy
Tami--Congratulations! I am so happy for you!! :)
I forget, how long were you waiting?
Megan
Woo Hoo!!!!
Post a Comment