Friday, August 29, 2008

wanting a GNO

(That's "girl's night out", in case you didn't know)

Between us, we have six kids. By Christmas (at the absolute LATEST!), there will be eight between us. Five boys. Three girls. A 12 year old, a 10 year old, a 4 year old, an almost 4 year old, a three year old, a two year old, a one year old and a newborn. Holy cow! She is less than a month away from her due date. I am "pregnant" indefinately. LOL!!!

I think we want a night out.

A little Italian (but truth be told - I go there for the bread dipping oil and the Caesar salad)...

followed by a little gelato...
and maybe a little shopping afterward???

It might totally counter all the hard exercise I did this week (did I tell you that Ginger took me for a run - unintentionally?).

I will just work harder next week. A girl has to indulge!

3 comments:

mommyjoymarie said...

I remember when there were only two kids "between" us! An almost four and two year old - that are now almost 12 and 10!!

Shelley said...

Oh how I wish I was in Kansas! I could go for some bread dripping with olive oil...not to mention the "girl time"! And I didn't go for a run this week! : )
Have a great time!

Laura said...

Wish I was there to join in too. :)