Tuesday, September 30, 2008

6 a.m. update

How can it be only 6 a.m. and I am posting for a second time?!

Joy just called and my nephew is already here! Yay!!!

I don't have a name yet (my nephew Grayson gets to know first!), but I will take the little girls up to meet him this morning!

He was born at 1 something this morning and is 8 lbs 5 oz and is 21" long!

Yay!!!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Congratulations on your newest nephew. I'm thankful he arrived safely and can't wait to hear his name. And come on travel dates...I hope you get those today too! What a great day Sept. 30 will be for you! Keep us posted. I can tell its going to be one of those days where I check your blog over and over. : ) Love to your family! Shelley

Shelley said...

Checking in...
: )