Well, it's 1:30 and I believe the girls are down for happy nappy.
Great news! Our travel approval arrived at our agency this morning! Woooooo HOOOOOO!
Here's what we know: we have the best agency ever! They are working hard on our behalf and I am hoping and praying I can share our travel dates with you tomorrow!
Does anyone remember the whirlwind with travel for Amy???
That was pretty crazy.
;)
Monday, September 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I am on pins and needles!
WOOO HOOO!!! Doing a little Texas style happy dance for you!!
That is fabulous news!!
I really wanted to travel when you and Connie did but I bet you will end up going before me....which I will be so super happy for you and will be perched at my computer every morning for updates. YES, I do remember your journey to Amy. I hope this trip will go better and will not be so crazy!
CONGRATS Mama Hen!!!
Still dancing!
Kim
Do I ever!!! I am so going to miss taking this crazy,fast trip with you. We are praying for that CA date...
How great is our God...so worthy to be praised!! Remember "His Timing" is perfect!
Love ya friend
Kim
Well, friend....we ALMOST managed to be in China at the same time THREE YEARS IN A ROW! We were close! So glad Abraham will be coming home SOON!
Hugs-
Wendy
Oh WOW! What EXCITING news, I am SO HAPPY for you!!! I hope that you are setting a trend for the rest of Kansas! ;) What are you doing updating your blog silly lady, shouldn't you ne finalizing a packing list or actually packing or something??!! ;) *wink*--j/k.
Looking forward to seeing your travel dates tomorrow...
Megan M. (Sarah's Friend)
**ALMOST DTC**
emmakatemontieth.blogspot.com
Post a Comment