What a wonderful son you and Chris are raising. Did your heart just swell with love for him when you read those notes? I KNOW you will have a good day...Austin got it off to a great start for you. We're still waiting on children to be added to the shared list for September. It should be this week!
HEY! I'm used to your blog being updated more than this...is this all we're gonna get until you travel? : ) Hope you are having a good week! Love to your family~ Shelley
4 comments:
What a wonderful son you and Chris are raising. Did your heart just swell with love for him when you read those notes? I KNOW you will have a good day...Austin got it off to a great start for you.
We're still waiting on children to be added to the shared list for September. It should be this week!
That is so sweet!
Very sweet!!!
HEY! I'm used to your blog being updated more than this...is this all we're gonna get until you travel? : ) Hope you are having a good week! Love to your family~ Shelley
Post a Comment