Saturday, October 04, 2008

Anna Chenghao

The camera loved her today.
Well, I know that the photographer sure does.
:)



She is always busy.
Not always naughty.
Just busy.
There is just way too much to do and not nearly enough time.



She found this kitty in the barn.
Just her size - I do believe.



The perfect little pumpkin for my littlest pumpkin...
for a little while longer.



This child.
She brings such joy to my life.
So much sunshine.
"I've got sunshine - on a cloudy day... When it's cold outside - I've got the month of May..."
My girl.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

bugs parents said...

I LOVE the tributes to your family! What a loving, thoughtful way to share your feelings for each of them. Soon you will have one other little person to add! Any day now!

Laura said...

What great thoughts and pics of your sweeties! I'm so thankful for blogs. :)