no appointment.
again.
welcome to the freak show, folks.
this is what my life has come down to.
waiting for an email
only to receive the email
and burst into tears.
good grief.
i don't even want to hope it will come tomorrow.
Monday, October 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Okay, so what's the story? Can your agency tell you what is going on? I just knew you'd have travel dates today! I am so sorry. I know it is so hard. But remember, God's timing is perfect...not comfortable, but perfect. I'm praying for patience. You know, God knew this was coming and I believe that is why He gave that message to your sweet Amy. "Be patient." You really don't want to travel to China outside of God's timing. Know I am praying for your heart to rest in Him.
Love, Shelley
Post a Comment