Adorable pic of my littles
holding up a total of EIGHT fingers.
:)
Eight days to liftoff!

We desperately needed a night at home the other night.
So - what else do you do when you need a little family time?
Make cookies!
holding up a total of EIGHT fingers.
:)
Eight days to liftoff!
We desperately needed a night at home the other night.
So - what else do you do when you need a little family time?
Make cookies!


2 comments:
I've tried to post a few comments recently and I keep getting an error message. Hopefully this one will go through!! Just wanted to let you know how excited we are for you guys and that we're praying for you. Can't wait to follow your travel journal and see Abe in your arms!
By the way, what size is Abe wearing now? I realize you probably don't know for sure, but what would you guess?
I am guessing he is wearing an 18 month. I am packing a few 12 month things - just in case. Plotting him on a Chinese growth chart with the few measurments we have from the past - following that growth curve - should put him around 19-20 lbs and about 30 in tall.
:)
Post a Comment