Friday, October 10, 2008

time to rally the troops (seven days and counting!!!)

It's time.
I think we need another give-away!



My model - the lovely Amy-Hui - is sporting none other than an official
US Olympic Team driving cap!
This is one just like our team wore at the Opening Ceremonies (in Beijing - Abe's hometown!).

Here's what I need from you:
Leave a comment on my blog.
Your committment to pray for our Gotcha.

That has actually been moved - again!
:)
(flexibility is key here, people)

I am getting Abraham on Sunday morning, October 19 at about 9 am.
That is Saturday night October 18 at about 8 pm Central time.

So - if you'll stand in the gap for us - you can have a chance to own this awesome Ralph Lauren cap.
I know the power prayer has and I need you on the team for this important time.

I will publish your comment - so please do not include your email address in the comment.
If you are the winner - I will announce it and get with you for street address and such.

Leave comments thru Wedesday October 15th. Drawing will be that night at 10 pm.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kim said...

Girl...you know that we will be in prayer. ...and I am so excited...you will get Abe on Nate's birthday(at least I happen to think that is terrific)...
Love ya
Kim (and the clan)

bugs parents said...

Oh, I get to be the first! We'd love to pray with you for your Gotcha moment! (Plus we plan to pray for you during your entire trip!)

Laura said...

Of course we'll be praying too! Feel free to count me out of the drawing since we're family. :)

Anonymous said...

We'll be praying for Gotcha - and the whole trip. We're anxious to meet him after you're home and settled in.