No - it isn't really Austin's birthday.
That would be October 25.
While I am in China.
:(
So - in the spirit of flexability, we celebrated today!
I kinda gushed about him the other day in the pumpkin patch post, so it's hard to think of something that hasn't already been said...

I am not too sure what Chris looked like at ten years old, but when I look at Austin, I see his Daddy.
Handsome.

That would be October 25.
While I am in China.
:(
So - in the spirit of flexability, we celebrated today!
I kinda gushed about him the other day in the pumpkin patch post, so it's hard to think of something that hasn't already been said...
I am not too sure what Chris looked like at ten years old, but when I look at Austin, I see his Daddy.
Handsome.
Does pure excitement get any better than this?!?!
It was a Popular Mechanics for Kids dvd about roller coasters!
Three littles and one big just don't realize what a gift they have in their brother.
He is an amazing young man.
Happy 10th birthday Austin!
(secret project... I need your help! If you know Austin, would you help his real birthday be the best one ever - in spite of the fact that his Momma is half a world away? Would you blitz our mailbox with birthday cards for him? No gifts - just cards. He loves mail and it would be such a blessing to him to have a ton of it on his special day. I won't post our address on my blog, but if you know us and don't have our new address, send me an email and I will forward that on to you.)


3 comments:
I LOVE the expression when he opened the dvd. Don't you love to make your kids that excited? And I would love to be in on your secret project. My girls will be excited to participate. And of course, I will be praying on October 18. It will be my honor and privilege. And I'll be anxiously awaiting those photos to appear on Sunday. I get to "go with you" to China a 3rd time; how cool is that?! Can't wait for you to go with me! Still praying for all those details to fall in place.
Love, Shelley
Happy birthday, sweet Austin! Love the expression - pure joy!
Nice one of him blowing out the candles. Cool image.
Post a Comment