amy was running through the living room just a few minutes ago and this is what happened...
amy: wait! god is saying something to me!
(pause)
amy: god says "be patient."
and then she went back to running.
Friday, October 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
HILARIOUS!
Ok...I didn't mean hilarious....I thought it was YOU that said Amy wait...I re-read and realized this was all Amy talking! Now I'm thinking more along the lines of...Wow! what a daughter you have, so strong in the Lord already!!! Amazing words coming from such a young one!! Be blessed!!
What a precious reminder from God through a precious gift from God. That surely came straight from Him. It is hard to be patient, isn't it? Shawn asked me yesterday what I wanted for Christmas. I said, "Anna--I'm missing a daughter." But God's time is perfect and I'm trying to rest in that. Thank you for sharing! Hope you all are having a great weekend.
Please let me know if you get to come sometime between now and the 12th. Oh I am praying that it is a whirl wind and that you are on a plane on Tuesday.
That is so sweet and wonderful about Amy.
Post a Comment