Technically, Anna's birthday was November 1 (Saturday), but I was fairly confident that pulling off a special day for my little girl wouldn't be possible upon re-entry. So we celebrated today! (I promise this is the last of our "season" of birthdays that we are celebrating on a different days!
It was a great day - made all the better by the fact that Daddy was home!
We started the day with presents - of course!
(she IS such a smiley girl!)
and birthday donuts!!!
(Anna chose mini-donuts)
The weather was so beautiful today that Anna even got to try out her birthday present!
I am unsure why this picture posted to the side :)
But - we also had Anna's dinner of choice - spaghetti, salad, bread and a vanilla birthday cake with chocolate frosting! Yummy!
I can't believe she's three!
And somehow - she really did grow up while I was gone. Relieved - as it seems that she is a little more responsible. Sad - because she isn't my baby anymore.
So thankful that we have enjoyed the last 16 months of her 36 months of life. Blessed to be her family.

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Miss Anna!! I just love to see your smiling face. We are so blessed to know you. We Love You, sweet girl!
MsKim,MrBrad,and the kiddos
Happy Birthday to Anna. Tami, It is so amazing to see the transformation in this young girl!! I can remember the referral and where she is now!! Oh how God has blessed!!!
Way cool!
Happy Birthday, Anna.
Happy birthday, sweet Anna!
Love from the Johnsons
I love that in the last picture, you can see how much she liked the spaghetti. Her little lips are orange. : )
Happy Birthday Anna! I will give you a birthday hug on Wednesday at Awana!!!
What wonderful pictures!!! Bad Aunt Laura hasn't gotten ANYONE'S birthday presents in the mail yet. But they are coming soon...
Wish we could have been there to celebrate with Anna and to meet Abraham!
Post a Comment