Saturday, November 01, 2008

there's no place like home...

Oh, there's NO place like home!

We are home. All 7 of us.

Somehow, I did not get a picture of all of us together at the airport last night :( So, we will try to get something soon.

I slept well last night - no Tylenol PM. I think that was a detriment to me last time, so I will be up at probably 2 am tomorrow (Sunday) morning. Maybe I will post more then.

For now, I am going to drink my coffee - with cream :) - and enjoy the beautiful fall colors outside my windows...

Blessings!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

With all the cameras - we trust someone has a photo of all you at the airport :)

It was a honor to witness your reunion - thanks for sharing that with us.

Prayers for your adjustment phase - and so glad you were able to sleep your first night home.

bugs parents said...

Brings tears to my eyes to know you are home, with your ENTIRE family! How very exciting! I hope your weekend goes well and you are able to adjust to the time change easily.