A few weeks ago, Chris was putting Amy to bed and she said that a picture of her best friend had fallen off the wall and behind her bed. She started crying HUGE crocodile tears - saying that she missed her best friend Katie!
The best I can figure, she hasn't seen Katie since Chinese New Year.
I contacted Katie's mom - Joy - and we have set a little something up! I can't even tell you how excited Amy is!!!
Who's Katie?
Read this "old" post to refresh yourself!
Both these little girls are about to turn 5 years old! That is so unbelieveable! It seems like just yesterday that I met Steve and Joy and their sweet little one year old - Katherine. I was such a bumbling idiot when I met Katie! Steve was holding her and I will never forget it! I was that crazy "waiting mom" - the one who is just desperate to get a connection to their child (who we didn't even know yet). I don't remember what I said, but I remember thinking later - "duh, Tami. You were like a freak!" But I do remember how smitten I was with Katie. It's so neat to think that God had already chosen our Amy and that she likely shared a room with Katherine for many months before Katie met her family.
So.
Lots of pics tomorrow. If us moms don't get too busy talking!
:)
Joy - I can't wait!
Friday, December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment