Just wanted to share that we received our LOA on Friday last week! It was on day 77 - which happens to be the day we received TA for Amy back on March 27, 2006!
It was really very cool and so God's timing...
I was tucking Amy into bed on Thursday night and was just enjoying how precious she is. Chris had taken the big kids to an 8th grade promotion and it was just a Momma and Amy night. As I was tucking her in, she looked over at the wide-open pace next to her in the huge queen bed and said "Baby Anna sleep here." In that moment, God whispered to my heart "Amy's ready."
We have prayed that God would not bring Anna home until AMY was ready.
Friday I wrestled all day with how I had been praying for God to "hurry up and bring our LOA". I felt quite convicted after our Bible study that I had been praying wrong. I was driving home from Bible study, just confessing my attitude and asking for God to provide strength and patience for the wait ahead. As I was praying, my cell phone rang! It was Kathy at our adoption agency!!!
So, from here, we anticipate our official Travel Approval to arrive sometime in the next two to three weeks.
Getting OH so closer to being a family of six...
Monday, May 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
We're so excited for you guys! It looks like you'll have your #4 before we do!
Congratulations on your LOA for Anna! I check her site often, and I will continue to watch for news that she is coming home! Love the update. I know it did your mommy heart a tremendous amount of good.
Oops, I removed the first comment because I failed to sign it.
Sorry...
Kim H from your Dillon family. :-)
Post a Comment