...who looks at my blog?
I have one of those handy IP address thingy's on my blog. I have some friends that I know check it several times a day (you KNOW who you are bank lady...) and I have sisters in law that check it, and second cousins and high school buddies and some fellow adoptive families...
but there are some IP addresses that stump me. I have family in TX, but not from the towns that I have several hits from.
Anyone care to come out of lurking???
Post a message on my "comment section".
It's Friday... is today the day for TA?
Friday, June 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Hey Tami!!! It is Jodie.. and I check your blog a lot.. I saw Gail in Newton the last time I was there and she mentioned you had a graduation present for me but you were upset you didn't get an invitation.. I am graduating in December. I decided to go ahead and get the marketing degree as well :).. You will get an invitation.. you are on the list :) I hope your TA comes very soon!
You know me-always checking for updates on the Lakey happenings! :)
Blessings~
Wendy
officially in the TA wait too (WOO HOO!)
You got me!!
Hi Tami
It's Karen here in Ireland. I check in every couple of days. Hoping you won't have to wait too long for TA.
Best Wishes - KM
Hi Tami,
I'm an official lurker from TX. I am with Dillon and followed your journey to Amy on the Dillon forum and now check in on a regular basis to see when Anna is coming home (My daughter is Anna also. We are LID 4/5/06 so we have a long way to go.
Dawn
I tend to lurk here too! I love being able to keep up on the goings on in your lives and see the pictures of your beautiful family.
Love,
Cammie
Tami,
I visit your blog on a weekly basis. I have started my own blog would you mind if I post your link??
Debbie R
Hi! We're also a Dillon family and enjoy following everyone's blogs. Hoping your TA comes soon!
Retta in Hong Kong
LID 2/2/07
Hi Tami - It's RebeccaS (Becky) from the Dillon forum - yours is on my regular blog rotation....I appreciate your honesty in sharing....
Tanya from AR here, another Dillon mom....I have several "Dillon mom" blogs that I follow along with the forum on a regular basis....Take care!
Hi Tami -
I'm another lurker in TX - your cousin Amy in Fort Worth (FYI - Felicia is in New York still and Naomi has been in Beaverton/Portland OR for almost 2 years.) I really enjoying learning about your family and your relationship with God - thanks for sharing!
Amy
Post a Comment