Wednesday, October 03, 2007

full circle? or maybe 1/2 cirle?

Soooooo wierd!!!
11 years ago I started attending a para-church ministry at Grace called "Mom to Mom". It's a ministry based on the Titus 2 passage about older women mentoring younger women. I was invited by a gal that I met at the county fair that summer. I was QUITE pregnant with Ashleigh the first time I went!
We eventually decided that Grace should be our new church home (January 1997).
So I am getting ready to go to the first "Mom to Mom" of the year this morning - getting four kids ready :) Last night the child-care coordinator called and asked if Ashleigh wanted to help babysit! Oh my goodness! This is the same mom that held my precious newborn Ashleigh at the December "Mom to Mom" in 1996 and gave her a bottle for a totally frazzled, sleep-deprived new mom...
Pretty cool to see what GOD has done in 11 years. At Grace. In Ashleigh. In me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Full circle will be when the same mom is holding Ashleigh's little girl :)