Thursday, February 07, 2008

busted, more snow and the "twin"

Amy and Anna found a way to get ice all by themselves...
SO busted!
(Wendy - notice that Anna ALSO got her first haircut and it looks just like J's!)
 


Here's a picture of our 5-6 inches of snow...
 


I mean absolutely no dis-respect and am merely quoting a line from one of my favorite movies - My Big, Fat, Greek Wedding. You know - that part where the aunt introduces herself to the non-meat eating in-laws? She tells them about her "twin"?
Well, Chris had a twin. Kidding - really. But he had this "bump" on his arm (and I forgot to take a before picture) and it has been growing and growing. I continued to be perplexed at what it could be and wanted it gone. Chris had a little minor, outpatient surgery yesterday and had it removed.
Funny thing. When we first noticed it - maybe 15-17 years ago - Chris said it looked like he got stabbed by a pencil. Well, come to find out - the doctor thinks it WAS a pencil and his body rejected the miniscule amount of lead in his arm and basically - well, Chris made a "pearl"! :) LOL!!! I saw the mass yesterday and I kid you NOT - it looked like there was a pearl in the middle of it.
The doctor is sure that it is "nothing", but sent it off to pathology to make sure.
Here is the "after" pic of my hubby's arm. He has some dull pain today. I hope he is all better soon!
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

~Mis-Wen~ said...

Tami,
Great minds think alike, don't they? :) Anna's hair looks adorable!

Blessings~
Wendy