Friday, February 15, 2008

my funny valentine

To know him is to love him.
:)
Chris sent me on a roller coaster last night when he began giving me my gifts. First was the card. I open up the lovely, heart decorated envelope to reveal one of those 3-D cards that "moves" when you slightly move it. Ahhhh, Napoleon Dynamite. I am serious. I am "flippin' sweet".
Then I open another envelope. More on the contents later; but you just need to know that I was bawling like a baby!
Then a few dvd's. I am NOT even kidding - these are two movies that just Wednesday night I was talking to my jr high girls about and saying how much I liked these movies. Chris promises that he bought them on Tuesday.
A book that I have had sitting in my Amazon cart for a long time on hospitality...
and
a gift certificate for a one hour massage and facial!!!
As my sweet hubby says "Tami - you need professional help!" (He says that his hands hurt after rubbing my shoulders for only a minute)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous!! I bought myuself a book. :-)

Chris rocks!!