I love the country.
Mostly.
See. I don’t like so much that when the weather is bad we have no local tv to watch if the satellite goes out. I also don’t like so much that we lose internet just as easily (which is why I am blogging in Word and will paste it into Blogger when we get internet).
The littles are camping out on the floor in the basement tonight because the weather is very “iffy” right now. The idea of running UPstairs to get the girls and run them DOWNstairs just bugs me a little. So we are all downstairs. Fun.
I bought a weather radio today. Last night the power went out and we don’t live close enough to a tornado siren. I was panicked. I kinda miss that our house was only 50 yards away from the tornado siren.
Why is it that my strongest willed child turns out to be the easiest to potty train? I just want to say that Anna woke up this morning and said “I go potty”. Ashleigh took her. She went. All day “I go potty”. All day she goes. Potty and stinky. I am not asking her. I am not stressing out. She is just doing it. All by herself. Now if Gi Gi could train that easy
Brad and Kim brought their crew out to “the farm” this weekend and we were BLESSED to have them! Thirteen people in one house wasn’t the least bit stressful to me. I think that’s the way it is with them. We just “gel” together. The kids played well and the “big” people enjoyed coffee and conversation. I did cook more than I have in a long time – and I mean that in terms of quantity mostly. It was fun to see how much the girls (Amy and Mia) have changed in two years. It was great to get to know Mandy more and have them see Anna in all her glory!


1 comment:
Yay!! Go Anna! Hope all the bad weather stays away from you.
Post a Comment