Monday, May 05, 2008

family room (?)

Said with a "question" because I am not sure what to call it. We had planned on putting our family room in the basement with the mammouth tv, but the red sofas didn't fit down the stairs (too long). So now my country type furniture is in the basement and the red family room stuff is on the main floor.

I don't know if we will bring the tv up here or not (because, frankly, I don't like it and the kids are watching it signifigantly less in the basement), so we may just call this the family room and make the basement a game room only - with tables and stuff.

So - here's the clean family room...

 


 


 

(the only "new" thing we bought for the house is my funky new rug!!!)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mommyjoymarie said...

I REALLY like that rug! I wasn't so sure when you described it to me, but I love it!

Amy said...

I love the rug!

Laura said...

Nice family room! That rug looks like a Tami rug. :)