Friday, June 27, 2008

driving to China

So.
Amy says to Anna this morning - "Anna, get your shoes on. Let's drive to China and get Abraham."
I SOOOOOO wish it was that easy.
I told her that.
"I know it take a long time. But we just need to go get him."

 


Ginger was barking at something today. I looked out the window and Austin was outside with Moby (we are dog sitting) and Ginger and the were looking at an ominous, black mass...
UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 


Chris wisked into action and saved his family from the terror...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kim said...

I am with you....I wish it were that easy. Keeping busy is NOT making this wait any easier.

YIKES...I HATE snakes...I hope you had zoom on your camera lens....if not then you were to close!!

Sleep good and don't dream about snakes.

Kim L.

Laura said...

YUK!!! I'm glad Chris saved you all. :) I don't know what it is about snakes and our family this year. We saw another one recently while we were on a walk. Thankfully it was dead, and very small, but it was still a snake. I think I would completely freak out if I came across a live one.

That picture of Amy and Anna is SO cute!!

Kim said...

Oh, if it were only that easy...
I can't wait to see those sweet girls playing with their baby brother!!
Aren't children wonderful?!
.... and as for snakes, YUCK!!