Monday, June 23, 2008

my favorite children's book and the winner!!!

My favorite children's book is Fox in Socks

This book just makes Amy laugh and laugh! Especially the Tweedle Beetle Battle at the end. I fell in love with the book in college during a "Late Night" skit night. A couple of guys at Vennard did a rap (it WAS the 90's!) to Fox in Socks and it was HILARIOUS! I really like anything Dr. Seuss.

Austin helped me draw a winner tonight and he drew #9... and that number aligns with the comment from my favorite momma to almost 5 chicks...
Laura!!!
Yes - she's my sis in law, but it wasn't rigged - I promise!

Thanks for "playing" my game. It was fun. Maybe we can play again sometime...

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats Laura! The book will be well-loved in your house :)

Laura said...

Woohoo! I think this is the second time in my life that I've won something!! I'm looking forward to reading it. :) Thanks, Tami!