Monday, June 16, 2008

PA and DTC today!!!

Our pre-approval came today!!!
And we should be "dossier to China" today, too!
SO...
meet our son
Abraham Caleb

 

 

 


I can't wait to kiss those cheeks...
and I am thinking there are certainly some rolls on those little legs...

Isn't he amazing?

Surely in that cloudly sky today, there is a "cloud nine"...
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Gail said...

Today is a fabulous day! Let's get that boy home.

Connie J said...

There's that precious boy! Congratulations on this milestone in the journey to bring Abraham Caleb home.

Jen Ekeland said...

He is absolutely Precious Tami, congratulations! Jennalee

Laura said...

Woohoo! He's such a cutie. I'll bet you're right about the rolls. :)

acctaylor said...

Congrats... I can't wait to meet the new member of the Lakey household. I bet Austin will be happy to have another boy in the house. He is very sweet...

Kim said...

You may not know me, I'm Kim, I was a Dillon mom with our first adoption and was in the same travel group and Jill G. and Kim H. You and I emailed each other once or twice while you were waiting for Anna. We are on adoption #2 with Christian world Adoption. You and I are very close in the process...so close that I could see that we might actually end up in China at the same time. I am hoping that China will get on the ball and start moving faster. I did see just today a family get their LOA on day 77. I would say that is pretty quick. Our agency is making us keep our blogs private and can't publicly show pictures or give any info. If you will leave me a comment on my everyday blog http://celebratingeverydaylife.blogspot.com/ and give me the email address that you use to sign on to your blog, I will submit it and blogger will send you an invitation through your email to view our daughters blog.

Abraham is precious!! I must agree....those are some kissable cheeks!!! I know it felt so good to be DTC....now come on China we want a LID!!!!

Kim

Les said...

Boy he does have some great cheeks!!! What a precious little man! His eyes need a sparkle that I'm sure your family can put there!
Blessings,
Lesli

Redmom2005 said...

Hello! I found your blog from another blogger!! CONGRATULATIONS on your PA! What an adorable son you will soon have!! And, he will make number 5?!!! We're looking to bring home our #5 in a month or so from Hefei SWI. Best of luck to you! I'll check back in to see how things are coming along for you!

Erin

April said...

He is so precious. I only saw the video clip that wasn't very good. I hope that LID come very soon. Frustrated right along with you.