I don't even have the words...
story
I think about seeing her at the concert last fall...
and I think about just talking to her big sister, Emily, a few weeks ago...
and I think about her daddy talking about her about 3 years ago (He said when he held her and the caretakers told him her name was Maria, the thing that popped into his head was a line from the song "who is going to love Maria?")...
and I think that I am wondering where God is...
and I think that her mommy's heart is broken... for losing her daughter and the pain her son is in...
and I think that even though I am so mad that God allowed this, I still will pray for Steven, Mary Beth, Emily, Will Franklin, Caleb, Shoahannah and Stevey Joy.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I tho't of you right away when I heard the news as I backed out of my garage for work. You are in my prayers LF
We have been mourning and praying too. It just broke my heart to hear the news. Especially since my Julia is 5 and my oldest ds is 16 and drives. It could happen to anyone, and I cringe at what they are going through right now.
Post a Comment