The bigs just don't do as many cute things as the littles do. They would just be annoyed if I sat with camera in hand and watched them play and took pictures constantly. The littles either:
a)play to the camera thinking it's their own personal photo session
or
b)completely ignore the camera and play as if no one is trying to get their attention
We have been outside a lot lately and that is a GREAT thing! Today it is very hot (I think it's supposed to be 96 today!) and we needed to make a Target run this morning to get some water fun equipment. The bigs got a double slip n slide and the littles got a really cute sprinkler. Amy was misbehaving HORRIBLY today and I threatened her with loss of water time after happy nappy. It worked. :)
Potty training of "man and beast" (or "little girl and puppy") is going as well as can be expected. Little bit stressful... This too shall pass. I think we will again have a few "diaper free" months before we bring Abe home and start it all again.
We have Anna's 1 year post placement visit scheduled for tomorrow night. It has only been 11 months, but we need to get it written and submitted to Small World, so they can get it to China by 1 year. I am reminded almost daily of how much Miss Anna has changed, grown and learned to love and trust in the past 11 months. I promise that even 5 months ago I had resolved that if she never really knows how to love and trust us that we are still blessed to know her and love her. She is an amazing little girl that is THE funniest and silliest two year old I have ever known! She not only allows us to love her, but she also loves us back. She is a miracle and God is amazing.
Can't wait to see what He is going to do in Abraham...
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wish my four could be there to play in the water with your four!
God works his miracles in different ways. It amazing to watch. :)
Post a Comment