My three favorite colors!
I love the combination of them; they just make me happy!
Working with mauve countertops and dusty rose tiles inset in the bathtub, this is what I came up with...
:)
Don't you feel happy?!?!
Saturday, July 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I Love It!
That looks nice! I should get you to come help me decorate our house. I'm AWFUL at decorating. I know when I see something that I like (or don't like), but I can't come up with things in my head. Adam is better at it than I am...looks like it runs in the family! :)
you do such a wonderful job decorating your home. You have so much of yourself throughout your house(well, from the pictures I have seen, that is!)! i love it!
Wow, what a great job. Love how you worked it all in.
Post a Comment