Not that kind. Seriously - I need to do some of that, too!
But this is the kind of housekeeping that helps fill in some details.
We have decided - for a third time - to use The Story of You to host our bloggy trip to China. Tina at SOY reaches much further than my little blog can and we have made some lifelong friends (Shelley and Sarah) through our travel blogs. Once I leave for China, all the blogging will happen there. The link is to the right, but here's a link that you can click through to. Bookmark it!
Abraham has a long name. Abraham Caleb-Shunwei. His Chinese name is Miao Shun Wei. Right now he lives in Beijing at Beijing Children's Welfare Institute. He was born on March 1, 2007 - which was Amy's 3rd birthday!
Gail and I will leave for Beijing on Friday October 17 (my sis-in-law Joy's birthday!). We arrive in Beijing on Saturday afternoon. Sunday will be a free day and we are hoping we will visit the Great Wall that day. In case you weren't aware - although this is my third China trip - it is my first time to Beijing! So sightseeing is pretty important to me.
Monday, October 20 will be Gotcha day! I think I get Abraham at about 9 am China time - which is 8 pm Sunday night back home. I would love to think that several of you will be on your knees at that time. It's pretty amazing to me that this is the first gotcha of our three that will be while everyone back home is awake! (But you will have to wait for pictures until Monday your time)
Then we have a lot of appointments, meetings, sightseeing, shopping, etc. Connie will join us in Beijing on Thursday afternoon. We have a special little trip planned with all of us on Friday and then Gail will head home on Saturday afternoon.
After we get to Guangzhou, we will have our CA and swearing in ceremony and head home on Halloween. No red, white and blue for this trip home. This time he will be sporting an adorable pumpkin outfit! I think the little girls will even meet us at the airport in their Halloween costumes! LOL!!!
Well. I am sure I will think of more later... but for now I am off to our mom's program at church with the littles. Next month I will be taking THREE!!!
Blessings!
Wednesday, October 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am soooo excited for you! Jsut reading the details of your trip gave me chills! Abe doesn't know how good life is about to get! I'm praying for all the details to fall into place for mama to leave for 2 weeks!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!! :-D
Megan
Post a Comment