Monday, October 06, 2008

"Whatever You're Doing" (Something Heavenly)

(a song by Sanctus Real)

Whatever you're doing inside of me,
it feels like chaos but I believe...
You're up to something
bigger than me,
larger than life,
something heavenly.
Whatever you're doing inside of me,
it feels like chaos but now I can see...
This is something
bigger than me,
larger than life,
something heavenly.
Something heavenly...

"Chaos" would be the understatement of the year.
I know that we aren't talking life or death here.
I know that a year from now - this will all be a distant and vague memory.
Why is it that "logical Tami" can't find a happy meeting point with "emotional Tami"?

I know He is doing something here.
I can't wait to look back and share the stories.
This is something bigger than me...

Thanks for riding the roller coaster with us.
Fun, eh?
I am not sure how much longer this ride is.
Just when we thought there couldn't possibly be any more crazy drops, there's another one.
I am getting a little sick.
:)
Dramamine anyone?

2 comments:

Kim said...

Hang in there friend... God is up to something wonderful... I just know it! We are praying!
Love ya
Kim (and clan)

The Montieth Family said...

Tami~
Your adoption community gets it-the last 10 + months have been a freak show here too!! ;)

TA will come and it will not be soon enough for you I know...

Hang in there, okay?! :) I'll say and extra long prayer for your fam tonight.

Megan